Animal colony & facility management software
AniBio is a software designed to comprehensively manage the daily work of the animal facility and experimentation with animal models.
It involves all the actors involved in its operation through a centralised system, obtaining an improvement in communication, complete historical traceability and, in short, an increase in the quality of the animal facility service and the resulting research.
- Breeding and IVF
- Services and tasks
- Experimentation and follow-up
- Legislation and reports
- Financial management
- Competences and training records
- Drug and consumable stock
- Room and equipment review
The management of daily activity from the point of view of each role.
- Experimental templates
- Assignable tasks
- Budget expenses
- Sample cryopreservation
- Breeding productivity rates
- Bulk genotyping
- Customisable colours
- Per diem statistics
- Staff workloads
- Billing & invoicing
- Compliance (AWO)
- Animal care:
- Graphical housing view
- Daily incidents / events
- Labels & barcodes
- Room reviews
- Animal care:
- Health checks
- Treatments & pharmacy
- Welfare sheets
- Re-use approvals
Choose how you want to access the application and where your data is hosted.
- Installation on your institution’s internal server.
- Cloud installation provided by NorayBio.
- Accessible via local app installed in each device.
- Remote access via standard web browsers.
- Data migration
- Smart cages such as “Digital Ventilated Cages (DVC)”
- Mass genotyping tools such as “Transnetyx”
- Digital labels such as “Cage Talkers”
- Customised development
- Autonomous e-learning platform
- Assistance in configuration
Ad-hoc licence adapted to the size of the animal facility and for an unlimited number of users.
- One-off payment with unlimited time access to the application.
- Access to the application during the contracted time.
Advantages of use
Leading software in the sector, proven by its functional maturity and expansion.
- Top 3 in top academic institutions.
- Unique and integrable software catalogue to complement the solution.
- Product development based on feedback from animal managers.
- Available in 10 languages.
- More than 20 years of experience.
- 180 implementations in more than 15 countries.
- Personalised support in several languages.
- Multidisciplinary team with scientific background.